DETAILS OF COURSES AND ELIGIBILITY
ABOUT B.B.A & B.COM (Affiliated to M J P Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, U.P)
The program aims at developing a student’s intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise.
Bachelor in Business Administration and Bachelor in commerce as it is more popularly known as, is one of the highly In-demand courses in today’s world. The candidates who have successfully completed their course in BBA & B.com have a secured job prospects in finance, marketing and Human Resource sector.
Objectives & Scope:
The course is designed to prepare students for practical work in the Business Administration Environment. The objectives of the course are:
- Produce up-to-date, assertive and effective executives for business and other organizations, and
- Prepare students for higher studies in business at home and abroad.
- To provide a basic knowledge of business concepts, procedures and methodologies of operations in organization.
- Introduction to business organization and systems in Indian and international market.
- To provide the specific administrative, business, accounting and communication skills required for the practical understanding of the use in the business environment and to introduce analytical and design techniques sufficient for today’s business thinking.
On completion of the BBA & B.Com course, aspirants can study the Masters’ program in Business Administration. The curriculum prepares aspirants to perform their fullest levels in their post graduation program. In order to stand with the competitive world outside, aspirants should have a sound base in graduation level education. This course helps an aspirant to study about the economic trends, fiscal policies and also the different administrative and commerce oriented techniques to deal with the various operations and transactions in the commercial world
ABOUT CERTIFIED ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN –(Affiliated to ICWAI, New Delhi)
The Certified Accounting Technician Program focuses on developing a strong base of technical accounting knowledge and skills; analytical, organizational and inter-personal skills; and professional values essential for today’s successful accounting professionals.
The CAT Program is designed to be an intensive accounting program that will equip the participant all the necessary skills for real life accounting work.
Benefits of Certified Account Technician
- Offer your employer proven specific skills and knowledge.
- Advance your career and increase your compensation potential.
- Put CAT® after your name, giving you the same distinction among bookkeepers that “CPA” gives to Certified Public Accountants.
- Enhance your value to your company and clients.
- Increase your value to your company or clients — Certified Accounting Technicians can and do take on new responsibilities.
By joining the CAT Program, you will be Master in Accounting Basics such as:
- Recording Business Transactions
- Measuring Business Income
- Doing Constructive Accounting
- Understanding Accounting Information Systems
- Performing Payroll Accounting
- Reporting Income Taxation and Transfer taxes to the BIR
Career Opportunities in CAT
Having the title of CAT is truly a plus in your resume and in your career path. Most of the industries today who are in search of efficient and competent accountants would look for the title CAT after their name to immediately see their qualification for the job.
The CAT qualification is extremely flexible, allowing you to choose how you would like to complete your programme. Holders of CAT can enter the workplace with a recognized qualification since they have the skills and knowledge needed for an accountancy role.
Become an Accounting Technician will enable you further unfold the possibilities of your career path.
CAT® Program will help you advance your career in accountancy that will able you to work in almost any industry. With the one year that you will spend in our course, you can obtain this prestigious title
DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME-(affiliated to Aligarh Muslim University, U.P)
B.A (Hons) (Bachelors of Arts)
- Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) 10+2, in any stream.
- Course Duration: Minimum -3 years. Maximum -8 years from the date of Admission.
B.LIS/B.LIB (Bachelors in Library and Information Sciences)
- Eligibility: BA / B.Sc. / B. Com Examination of this university or an equivalent Examination with at least 50% marks.
- BA / B.Sc. / B. Com Examination having 45% marks with library experiences of 5 years in a Recognized library
- BA / B.Sc. / B. Com Examination having 45% marks with Master’s degree in Second
Division from this University or from any other recognized University / Institution.
- Duration: Minimum One year and Maximum Four years
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Medium of Examination: English / Hindi / Urdu
DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME
D.C.E (Diploma in Communicative English): D.C.E. is one year Full time Diploma.
- Eligibility: Certificate in Communicative English/B.A. first year from AMU or from an institute recognized by AMU.
- Duration: One year and Maximum Four Academic year.