It is mandatory for the students to attend the classes, sessions, co-curricular activities etc. on all working days from the start to the end of the term/ semester/. Absence due to illness or unavoidable circumstances shall be considered only if the application is supported with medical certificate in case of illness and / or leave application form from the parent is submitted to the Head of the Institution.
Students are expected to behave in a responsible manner and abstain from chatting amongst themselves while the class is in progress;
Any indiscipline or misbehaviour in class or in the campus or in the bus or even outside the campus would warrant disciplinary action against the student(s).
Any action of any individual, group or a wing, which amounts to interference in the regular administration of institute, is prohibited. Disciplinary actions will be initiated against such student(s)
- Causing disfiguration or damage to the property of the Institutions or belongings of staff members or students is prohibited.
- No student shall indulge in any activity that might be illegal or may lead to disorderliness;
- No student shall be in possession of liquor, drugs or any intoxicating materials, nor would consume such things.
- Smoking cigarettes/ chewing pan or tobacco or gutkha is strictly prohibited.
- Indecent behaviors in any form will not be tolerated.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the classrooms, corridors, or inside the blocks.
- The students are expected to be in the class rooms/ Laboratory or any place of study on time prior to the commencement of the study.
- Students should follow a decent dress code when they come to the institution.
- Any kind of ragging in the class, campus or in the bus or even outside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of misuse of Internet, computer software, mobile etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Disobeying any instructions of any kind issued by the Head of the Department or Head of the Institution will be considered as in disciplinary action on the part of the student.